Friday 4 September 2009

witches hocus pocus

 
witches hocus pocus

i wrote this tut on 3rd of sept,2009 for julies tutorials
Any resemblence to any other tutorials
is purely coincidental.

supplies needed

A knowledege of paintshop pro
paintshop pro i used version 12

Scrap kit is called is called a witches tale you can buy it  here
tube  of your choice mine is by Elias Chatzoudis you need a licence to use this work




Elements used beware sign, Black cat, black cloud, charmed bow, frame seven, glitter splat,
 paper eight, pumpkin one, spiderweb curtain, witch bottle, witch Broom



lets begin

Open a new image 600 x 600 white background

Copy and paste paper eight at as a new layer

Copy and paste a black cloud and Resize the black cloud to 400 pixels

Copy and paste frame 7

Copy and paste glitter splat as a new layer see my tag replacement

Copy and paste all other elements and place where you choose or see my tag replacement

I resized pumpkin to 400 pixels

I also mirrored the black cat and placed on top of pumpkin

I resized the witch bottle to 300 pixels

Then resize your canvas to 700 x 700 pixels so you have more room

Choose two colours from your tag for your text

Add any copyright and watermarks then go to file export and save as a JPEG
and that's it finished


I hope you enjoyed doing my tut as much as i did, thank you so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment