Thursday 10 September 2009

Happy Halloween

 
i wrote this tut on 10th of sept,2009 for julies tutorials
Any resemblence to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.


supplies needed

A knowledege of paintshop pro is needed
paintshop pro i use version 12.

Scrapkit is called Halloween by Kimberly aka Halos Designs go here
2 masks of your choice or the ones I used WSl mask 318 and WSl mask 301 here
font of your choice



Open all supplies in paintshop

lets begin


Open a new image 700 x 700 pixels on the white background

Copy and paste frame new layer using magic wand click inside frame pick
a paper of your choice are used paper 6 add a new layer and paste paper
into selection

Copy and paste witch 2 as a new layer

Copy and paste broom 1 as a new layer and resize to 600 pixels

Copy and paste paper 6 as a new layer and send to the bottom

Choose a mask of your choice I used WSL mask 318,apply your mask then delete it
and merge the group

Copy and paste spider as a new layer and resize to 100 pixels and to 400 pixels
duplicate three times

Choose a paper of your choice I used paper and apply a mask of your choice I used
WsL mask 301, apply the mask and right click and mask layer and delete, then merge group

Choose two colours from your tag and write out your text in font of your choice

I crossed out the white background and merge all other layers visible and go to
image and resize to 600 pixels and reopen the white background

Add any copyright and watermarks, merge all layers visible and resize your tag
if needed, I resized mine to 450 pixels

And go to file export as a JPEG and save to your computer and that's it you're done

I hope you enjoyed my Tut thank you for trying and if you have any questions
please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment