Tuesday 8 September 2009

Emerald Fairy

 
i wrote this tut on 8th of sept,2009 for julies tutorials
Any resemblence to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

supplies needed

A knowledege of paintshop pro is required
you also need paintshop pro,i use version 12



Scrapkit is called Emerald fantasy by Kimberly you can buy the kit here
all of the elements used are  in the kit
Mask of your choice or the one I used WSL mask 352 here
font of your choice or the one I used is called Alpine script,its a purchase font so sorry i cant supply it you can buy it from here



Open a new image 700 x 700 on a white background

Copy and paste frame 1 as a new layer and resize to 600 pixels

Copy and paste paper 11 as a new layer and drag under the frame layer

Go to layers new Mask layer from image scroll down and find your mask select it
and apply it then delete mask layer and merge group

Resize your frame again by 600 pixels

Copy and paste wrap 1 as a new layer and resize if needed

Copy and paste raindrops 1 and resize to 400 pixels and place towards the top of your frame

Copy and paste flower tag 1 and resize to 500 pixels

Copy and paste flower bundle 1 and resize to 600 pixels and then again
two 600 pixels I used to pick tool and rotated it slightly,
 duplicate and mirror the flower

Copy and paste rose 2 and resize to 200 pixels and see my tag for placement

copy and paste jewel 1 duplicate and mirror and see my tag for placement

Copy and paste jewel 3 and place in the centre of the rose

Copy and paste a tube of your choice or the one I used which is supplied in the kit
and resize to 500 pixels and again to 500 pixels I mirrored my tube

copy and paste rose 1 and resize to 200 pixels and see my tag for placement, duplicate
jewel 3 and place in the centre of rose 1

Cross out your white background and merge all other layers visible and go to image
and resize merge layer to 600 pixels and reopen the white background

Copy and paste bow 1 and resize to 300 pixels and see my tag for placement

Choose two colours from your tag and write out your text using a font of your choice
I used Alpine script size 36 ,I placed my text onto the flower tag

Go to layers and merge all layers visible and resize your tag if needed, I resized mine
to 450 pixels

Add any copyrights, watermarks etc and go to file export JPEG optimiser and save your tag
and that's it you're done

I hope you enjoyed my Tut and thank you for trying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment