Sunday 20 September 2009

I Love My Dog



I wrote this tut on 19th of sept,2009 for julies tutorials
Any resemblence to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

supplies needed

you also need paintshop pro,i use version 12
A knowledge of paintshop pro is needed

scrapkit is called seeing spots is by dee at go here
tube of your choice or the ones i used both in the kit
image is mine of my dog sammy
mask:WSL MASK 283 Get it from here
fonts i used:Tahoma and Waza LT Pro

open all supplies in paintshop and minimise for now

lets begin


Open a new transparent image 700 x 550 pixels

Copy and paste doghouse as a new layer

Copy and paste dogbowl as a new layer and resize to 400 pixelS

Copy and paste bowNcharm 2 as a new layer and resize 300 pixels

Copy and paste puppy 3 as a new layer and resize to 400 pixels

Copy and paste dogbonecharm as a new layer and resize to 200 pixels, duplicate
and go to image and mirror

Copy and paste outlawbydesign FT136 as a new layer and resize to 500 pixels

Copy and paste frame 4 as a new layer and click inside your frame using
magic wand, add a new layer and copy and paste the image of your choice,
I'm using a picture of my doG Sammy

Copy and paste tag 2 as a new layer and resize to 600 pixels

Copy and paste bow 3 as a new layer and resize to 200 pixels and using your
eraser tool remove some of the bow

Using a font of your choice I used Tahoma and write your name on the tag

Copy and paste a paper of your choice I used paper 4 and add a mask, go to layers
load/save mask and load mask from disk, apply and right click your mask layer
and delete it, then merge group

Click on to layer 1 and flood fill with the colour of your choice

Close off layer 1 and merge all other layers visible
And go to image and resize to 500 pixels and reopen layer 1

I wrote text saying I love my dog with the font Waza LT Pro,you don't have to add this

Add any copyrights and watermarks, merge all layers visible and go to image
and resize to 500 pixels

Next go to file export and save your tag as a JPEG

thank you for trying out my Tut's, I hope you enjoyed it,thank you very much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment