I Wrote This Tut On the 23rd Of March , 2013 for Julies Tutorials
Any Resemblance To Any Other Tutorials Is Purely Coincidental.
Paint shop pro use version x5, but any version is ok
A knowledge of paint shop pro is needed
Other supplies needed
Tube of choice: I used the artwork of VeryMany
You must not use use the same tube as me unless you have a licence to do so
You may purchase the tube and license from HERE
Scrap Kit: I used a called wicked rider by annaica
You can find the kit HERE
Mask of choice: I Used mask 228 which is by Weescotslass Creations
Font of your choice
1) Open a blank canvas 800x800 we can resize later
C/p paper 3 as a new layer
2) Next, go to layers>load/save mask>load mask from disk, choose a mask
And apply it, then merge group
3) Copy and paste ELEMENT47 as new layer and with the magic wand
Click inside frame>go to selections>modify>expand by 5 click ok
4) Add a new raster layer drag under your frame.
And Copy and paste paper 4 into selection.
Then Select none.
5) Next copy and paste a tube of your choice and resize if needed
6) Copy and paste ELEMENT6 as a new layer
7) Copy and paste ELEMENT1 as a new layer
8) Copy and paste ELEMENT2 as a new layer
9) Copy and paste ELEMENT12 as a new layer
10) Copy and paste ELEMENT17 as a new layer
11) Copy and paste ELEMENT16 as a new layer
12) Copy and pasteELEMENT11 as a new layer
13) Copy and paste ELEMENT18 as a new layer
14) Copy and paste ELEMENT20 as a new layer
15) Copy and paste _ELEMENT23 as a new layer
16) Copy and paste ELEMENT30 as a new layer
17)copy and paste ELEMENT29 as a new layer
18)copy and paste ELEMENT42 as a new layer
19)copy and paste ELEMENT46 as a new layer
20)copy and paste ELEMENT45 as a new layer
21)Next add your name, any other text and copyright info
22)to do the text like mine follow no 23
23) Type out your font,Selections, Select all, Float.
Selections, Modify, Expand by 3,Add a new raster layer.
Flood fill black.
Move under your text.
Add Noise Random, 50, Monochrome unchecked.
Add a Dropshadow.
On your font apply Glass
1) Once all done, merge your tag visible go and resize if you wish
1) Go to file>export and save as a JPEG OR PNG
your all done ,I hope you enjoyed doing my tutorials and found it easy to follow if not please let me know, always remember my tuts are just a guard for you so have fun with them, thanks very much hugs from Julie x