Monday 4 March 2013

Kiss My Irish Ass

    
I wrote this tut on 4th of February,2013 for julies tutorials
Any resemblance to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies needed

You also need paint shop pro,I use version x5,but any version will be ok
A knowledge of paint shop pro is needed

Animation shop id also needed

Other supplies needed

Scrap kit of your choice:I used a lovely kit called kiss my shamrock  by  evol angel scrapz
You can buy this kit from Here


template of your choice:I used  irish ass template by magik

Tube of choice: I'm using a gorgeous tube by Arthur Crowe
you need a license to use this work purchase from HERE


animation 282 by simone


Font of your choice.

Lets begin


Open template,delete copyright info


activate bottom left and top right ,using your magic wand click inside each one and copy and paste paper 7 into selection,repeat with the other red circle


do the same with the bottom right and top left using paper 1
and use paper 3 for the center rectangle


do the same if you wish with the other layers


Copy and paste any elements of your choice or use the ones that i did
And please see my tag for placement of elements

I used these's elements as follows:


EAS_Wordart.png
EAS_Bow1.png
EAS_CloverChain.png
EAS_Clover.png
EAS_CloverPop.png
EAS_CloverPop2.png
EAS_Coin.png
EAS_PotOGold.png
EAS_HorseshoeScatter.png
EAS_Mesh.png
EAS_Rainbow.png
EAS_RibbonWClover.png
EAS_Sparkles.png
EAS_ShamrockBorder.png


Copy and paste a tube of your choice




Choose 2 colors to write out your name with a font
Of your choice.




Add any copyrights and watermarks,Merge all layers visible


resize your tag if needed,I always Resize mine to 500 pixels


if you wish to animate please follow below

ANIMATION

open Animation shop >Edit and paste as a new animation

open your animation as you see it has 21 frames,right click your image and duplicate until you have 21 frames

once done click on animation go to Edit>select all >copy

now click on your image go to Edit>select all>Edit>paste into selected frame and place where you wish,check your animation if all ok,go and save

Your all done


Thanks for trying out my tut ,hope you enjoyed it,if you have
Any questions or comments please leave me a comment  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment