Tuesday 27 September 2011

I Heart You



I wrote this tut on 14th  of September ,2011 for julies tutorials
Any resemblance to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.
Supplies needed
You also need paint shop pro,I use version 12
A knowledge of paint shop pro is needed
Other supplies needed
Scrap kit  I Heart Elias   by  Angel designz
You can buy this kit from Here
template   by Dee http://deessigndepot.blogspot.com/search/label/Templates
Tube of choice I'm using elias chatzoudis http://www.elias-design.gr/
,I brought this from MYPSPTUBES he no longer sells There
Do not use unless you have a proper license to do so
You can buy his work @ http://psptubesemporium.com/elias-chatzoudis/
mask 363 used is by weescotslass creations
Font of your choice,i used ptu MrRafkin 
Lets begin

Open template,delete copyright info
activate each layer,using your magic wand click inside each part
and either choose a color or use a paper from the kit your using 

Select all,Copy and paste paper 1  into selection
Select none,Apply mask
Then Merge group.

go to layers and add a new raster layer and floodfill with write
and drag underneath the mask layer 

once you have completed each layer to your liking at some elements from the kit

Copy and paste any elements of your choice or use the ones that i did
And please see my tag for placement of elements
I used these's elements and resizes as follows:
Bow2 resize to 40%
FireCharm1  resize to 40%
FireCharm2  resize to 40%
Flower resize to 30%
FuzzyHeart  resize to 40%
Glitter
Hearts resize to 60%
Lips resize to 30%
Ribbon
Sequins
Silhouette resize to 40%
Wordart2
 


Copy and paste a tube of your choice
And resize if needed,i resized mine to 400 pixels

Choose 2 colors to write out your name with a font
Of your choice.

Add any copyrights and watermarks,Merge all layers visible

resize your tag if needed,I always Resize mine to 500 pixels

Go to file>export and save as JPEG or png

Thanks for trying out my tut ,hope you enjoyed it,if you have
Any questions or comments please leave me a comment  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment